Home / / /
Kona Kahuna DL 2017
A good cross-country mountain bike needs to check off a long list of requirements. It needs to be light, stiff, capable of racing and forgiving enough to ride all day long with friends. The Kahuna DL, with its Race Light Aluminum frame, RockShox fork, 1x drivetrain and roll-over-everything 29-inch wheels, places a check mark in all the boxes—and then some.
- Frame Material: Kona Race Light 6061 Aluminum Custom formed
- Wheel Size: 29
- Wheels: WTB SX23
- Front Suspension: 100mm
- Fork: RockShox Recon Gold RL Solo Air 100mm Tapered
- Crankset: RaceFace Ride
- Drivetrain: SRAM GX 1x 11spd
- Cockpit: Kona XC/BC Riser bar and stem, Kona Race Light Log grips
- Brakes: Shimano Deore
- Front Tire: Maxxis Ikon 29x2.2"
- Rear Tire: Maxxis Ikon 29x2.2"
- Saddle: WTB Volt Sport SE (Volt Sport SE 250 size S)
For more information, click the link below