Ion Transom 16
When you try IONs all new TRANSOM series, you will get blown away, literally. This ION exclusive feature creates airflow by shifting the backpack away from your back when going uphill. For going down just release the system and pull it tight. Not just bla bla, it really works!
With 16l capacity, this backpack carries all your stuff for a whole day: up to 3l water reservoir, tools, pumps, tubes, additional rain jacket and jerseys for changing, protectors, bars, and loads of candy. Of course you can fix your helmet, too. You need more space? No worries, the Flex_Panels let you pack even more of these yummie...
Features of the ION Transom 16 bike backpack:
- Air_Condition airflow regulation: Revolutionary feature offering an uphill mode with maximum ventilation and a downhill mode for maximum proximity. Quickly adjusts within seconds. Patent application pending.
- V_String_Carrying_System: Anatomically shaped shoulder straps plus adjustable V-String loops ensure correct backpack positioning. In any situation – including upside down!
- SAS-TEC Spine Plate Interface: Interface for the integration of a SAS-TEC Spine Plate back protector. Once applied the backpack converts into a full back protection backpack – but still offering all advantages of the Air_Condition.
- Preshaped & breathable EVA shoulder straps: Their open texture makes the straps very breathable, yet offers ergonomic fit.
- Home_Of_Helmets: A standard feature that’s worth a mention. A small zipper pouch at the side of the backpack holds a net to fasten your helmet to the outside of the pack.
- Hydration_Compartment: Ride like a camel, but not a thirsty one: Ready to take a drinking bladders up to 2 liters.
- Tool_Compartment: The place to be for all tools, tubes, tire levers. And the best: Just take it out to place it next to your punctured wheel. And back in again when keep on rolling.
- Navigation_Niche: Stores your trail map.
- Compressor_Straps: Pedaling in IONs knee protectors is no problem. In case you have others, just attach them to the backpack on the uphills. Or use the straps to compress your pack when it's not filled to the very top.
- Flex_Panels: Flexible neoprene side panels on the backpack will give extra storage if required on long days.
- Inside_Pouch: Two mesh pockets inside for better organization. Your mom would love it!
- Zipped Side_Pocket: Easy accessible zipped pocket on the hip belt for essential stuff like keys, some money or your credit card.
- Raincover included
- Capacity: 16 l