Ion K-Lite Knee Protection
Light, breathable and pedal-friendly kneepad K-Lite with a very slim outline. Good impact protection by a combining thin SAS-TEC paddings with a hidden hardcap (to distribute loads in case of a crash). The unique Snug_Loop construction (skin neoprene belt running from the back of the calf, over the kneecap back to the calf, again) keeps the pads in place, even on those super long tours. Combined with xtra wide silicone ribbons on top and bottom, velcros are not necessary any more.
Features:3D-shaped Ionic_Fit: The human body is neither cylindrical nor symmetrical. Thus, you have to forget about flat 2D patterns. ION uses their expertise in tailoring body-fitting wetsuits to shape anatomic fitting pads for a natural riding position.
- Snug_Loop strap: Around-the-knee loop construction. Made of sticky skin neoprene to keep the pad exactly where it belongs.
- SAS-TEC Main Padding: SAS-TEC is a German-based innovative producer of body armor protective components. SAS-TEC has a long track record of producing outstanding motorbike protection – and is the best choice for your safety. ION uses 3D-protectors made of visco elastic soft foam with incredible shock absorption values.
- Fine_Mesh: Elastic and lightweight mesh fabric for optimal ventilation and additional freedom of movement.
- Air_Prene: Neoprene is pretty versatile. It also absorbs impact forces in the event of a crash. Airprene_Padding makes for lightweight protection, whilst providing sufficient breathability to avoid overheating underneath.
- Power_Aramid: Power_Aramid is a synthetic fiber originally developed by DuPont. Today it’s used for a range of applications from bulletproof helmets via tires to bow strings. It offers outstanding tear resistance and tensile strength.
- Sanitized®: no bacteria, no odor, no mildew - consistent freshness for every ride (active biocidal substance: zinc pyrithione).