Felt engineers set out to create the best performing aero road bike on the planet, and the result is the AR1. Developed using the most stringent wind tunnel testing protocols in the industry, the AR1 frame is crafted from UHC Advanced + TeXtreme carbon fiber and features Felt’s Vibration Reducing Aero Road flip position carbon seatpost. The complete AR1 includes a SRAM Red eTap electronic wireless group and Zipp 404 Firecrest carbon clincher wheels.
- Finish: Matte TeXtreme (White, Race Red)
- Sizes: 48, 51, 54, 56, 58, 61cm
- Weight: 7.12kg, 15.70lbs.
- Frame: Felt Aero Road UHC Advanced + TeXtreme® carbon fiber, MMC with InsideOut construction, BB30 bottom bracket shell and carbon fiber dropouts, 7075 CNC aluminum replaceable rear derailleur hanger, electronic-specific (internal) cable routing
- Shock: n/a
- Fork: Felt Aero Road UHC Advanced + TeXtreme® carbon fiber monocoque construction, AeroTaper 1.125" - 1.25" carbon fiber steer tube with integrated crown race, carbon fiber crown, blades and dropouts
- Headset: FSA No. 382/DJ integrated, 1.125" - 1.25" sealed cartridge bearing with Felt VariableHeight Cone Spacers (20mm PC, 4.5mm aluminum), 2 x 5mm + 1 x 10mm PC headset spacers, Felt compression device, carbon fiber top cap and aluminum bolt
- Stem: 3T Integra Team carbon fiber and aluminum, -10° rise, Ø31.8mm 48 - 61cm = 110m First Production Run only. Later production runs will use the following: 3T ARX II Team Stealth, ±6° rise, Ø31.8mm 48cm = 80mm 51cm = 90mm 54 - 56cm = 100mm 58cm = 110mm 61cm = 120mm
- Handlebar: 3T Aeronova Team carbon fiber, 104mm reach, 127mm drop, Ø31.8mm 48 - 51cm = 400mm 54 - 56cm = 420mm 58 - 61cm = 440mm
- Grips: Felt VelvetGel Tape
- Bar Ends: Felt Bubble-Tech "F Wing"